I can see clearly now the rain has gone…..well, it’s going….
Still in the throes of finalising our proposition for the Fongecif (funding of my project), but if this last week has taught me anything it’s that this training is something that I MUST do.
Simply facing the very real prospect of having no funding during 7 months has enabled me to answer my 1st basic question : am I ready to face the drop in income during the training ? Well, I can quite unequivocally say “YES, I am ready” ! I am so mentally geared up, ready and waiting for this training that the prospect of not doing it at all and continuing with my job is simply not possible / unthinkable…..